Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I have had the opportunity before to see Edward Burtynsky's work before, and I was actually amazed to see the pictures of the factories in China. I never exactly new how big the industries were in China, it's pretty interesting. Some of the images that caught my attention were the buildings that were being cleaned out to make room for the ships to come in, and I was shocked to hear that the people that lived their before were the ones helping. I wonder if does people have a home? how did that work? 
Most of the pictures of Beijing looked like there is only buildings and not that many trees. I can't imagine how the air quality is with all that toxicity, and waste from all does factories, and not many trees to produce oxygen. As I mentioned in my past Blog  I'm happy were I live at. I don't think I would be able to live in a place were everything is so fast paced. I need peace,trees and clean air to breath.

No comments: