Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some Pictures I Played With





Throughout the semester I found myself taking pictures of nature such as: flowers, plants, and trees. The image of the tree with the pink flowers is a tree by my neighborhood that I think it's gorgeous! I couldn't wait until it bloomed so that I can take pictures of it. What is amazing of that I took this picture at night time, and with the manipulation it gave it light.

The orange plant/flower was very bright because I took it with the flash on, so when I manipulated it I recovered the image, and made it look better. Candles are one of my favorite things because they're so relaxing and soothing. I took a picture of a candle on my kitchen counter top, and manipulated it by playing with everything don't quite remember what I di to it, but I like it LoL :)

No comments: