Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Richard Misrach

I thought that Richard Misrach's were interesting because he takes pictures of things, and places that I wouldn't think of and maybe even photographer's wouldn't consider taking pictures off. He had some pictures that captivated me in a good way, and some pictures that captivated me in a bad way. In example the pictures with the cattle was one of the pictures that caught my attention, but not because I liked it, but because it was pretty sad to see all does dead animals. The pictures that I personally thought were awesome were the night dessert pictures. I thought he did a great job on does pictures because it brought the attention to the cactus, palm tree, and the dessert sand. I believe it's good to have artist take pictures of things that are not necessarily beautiful. I think he took these pictures too let people know that such places do exist.

No comments: